Monday, December 10, 2012

IMAGINATIVE WRITING

In this topic i would like to brief you on how to write a good piece of imaginative essay.


1. Think and brainstorm some ideas. (Write down)
2. Pick the idea you like best .
3. Add sensory details. (5 sensory organ : eyes, ears, nose, skin, tongue)  
4. Describe other characters
5. Add realistic conversation.
6. Conflict / Problem – How to overcome it?
7. Proofread – Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation
Imagine yourself as a superhero. What super power would you have?
Describe the heroic acts you would perform.
IDEAS:
If I were ………………, I would ………………
Fly
Invisibility
See future
Able to go back to past or head to the future.
Able to dispense money from both my hands
Super strength. Not being harmed by bullets
Able to do spells.
I would be able to move things with my mind.
I would stop the violence so the world can be a better place.
Be helpful for sick or injured people.
I would have a power to cure diseases like cancer, or AIDS.
I would have the ability to stop time!
I would have the power to duplicate myself. I could be at two places at the same time.
Power to stop global warming and make a brighter future for our children.


No comments: